In accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the processing system owned by HOTEL U CASTELLU, whose registered office is located in :
Hotel U Castellu
RCS Vivario 52140154700026
Route de Bastia, 20219 VIZZAVONA
Person in charge of processing
In accordance with Article 4.7 of the RGPD, HOTEL U CASTELLU is responsible for the processing of personal data collected on the website https://www.hotel-ucastellu.fr. HOTEL U CASTELLU determines the purposes and means of the processing carried out.
Why does HOTEL U CASTELLU collect personal data?
HOTEL U CASTELLU collects data for the following purposes: analysis of website consultation behaviour. Some data are collected automatically. You are then scrupulously informed beforehand. Other collections are imposed by law and / or regulation, others are of strategic and commercial importance and require the prior collection of your consent.
In each case, HOTEL U CASTELLU ensures that it complies with the regulations, the requirements of which vary from simple information to the prior collection of your consent.
1) Data collected automatically
- the device and browser used
- IP address (anonymized)
- the date and time of your navigation
- the history of your navigation
In accordance with the regulations, we inform you that :
- The data collected is not cross-referenced with other processing (customer files or statistics on visits to other sites for example).
- The data collected by this means only gives rise to the production of anonymous statistics
- We do not follow your navigation on other websites.
- The IP address collected does not allow us to obtain a more precise geolocation than the scale of a city:
- This data is not kept beyond 13 months from your first visit.
- the raw data of frequentation associating an identifier must not be kept more than 13 months.
Any collection of data going beyond those aiming at feeding these statistics give place to the collection of your preliminary consent if it is not assists on another legal basis.
2) Data collected when you contact the customer service
You are likely to transmit personal data to us when you contact the customer service, so that we can treat your requests. Again, the legal basis for this is Article 6.1.b of the GDPR. The legal basis for this collection and processing is Article 6.1.b of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”) .
In accordance with the regulations in force, HOTEL U CASTELLU informs you that the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary for their processing, in accordance with the regulations in force locally. For example, in accordance with French law, we are obliged to keep payment and billing information for a period of 10 years.
HOTEL U CASTELLU informs that it will process data in a lawful, fair, transparent, adequate, relevant, limited, accurate and up-to-date manner. Therefore, HOTEL U CASTELLU undertakes to take all reasonable steps to ensure that such data are deleted or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate. A HOTEL U CASTELLU agent may be required to contact you by telephone to ensure that the information provided is correct.
HOTEL U CASTELLU will process your data in order to be able to contact you again following your contact request.
In accordance with Articles 15 to 22 GDPR, regarding the data we hold about you, you have the following rights:
– right of access (article 15 of the RGPD)
– right of rectification (article 16 of the GDPR)
– right to erasure (article 17 of the GDPR)
– right to limitation of processing (article 18 of the GDPR)
– right to data notification: rectification, erasure, restriction (Article 19 of the GDPR)
– right to data portability (article 20 of the GDPR)
– right to object (article 21 of the GDPR)
– right not to be profiled (article 22 of the GDPR)
You can exercise these rights by sending your request to the following postal address Hotel U Castellu, Route de Bastia, 20219 VIZZAVONA or at the following e-mail address email@example.com. Any request to exercise a right must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity to enable us to ensure that the request made emanates from the legitimate holder of the data concerned. You may also contact the relevant supervisory authority (CNIL) to make any complaint you consider appropriate.
Transfer of data
HOTEL U CASTELLU informs that it will not transfer your data to a third party.
Duration of data retention
The length of time your data is kept varies according to the state of the law and when the constraints are less, according to the recommendations of the CNIL and our needs.
As an indication, you will find in the attached table the retention periods of the main data applied by HOTEL U CASTELLU
|Type of data processing||Purpose of the processing||Legal basis for processing||Duration of storage||Notes (the simplified standards of the CNIL have only an indicative value since 25.05.2018. Future referentials are expected).|
– Management of the commercial relationship
– Article L123-22 paragraph 2 of the Commercial Code
– Article 6.1.b of the RGPD
|365 days||Simplified standard of the CNIL NS-048|